Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fireworks and even more special effects

 

Skyrockets in flight

The Fourth of July may be over, but you can keep the fireworks going all summer long. The Fireworks Gold Card in the Poptropica Store is the perfect way to light up the night from now until Labor Day.

Happy summer!

Baby, I'm a firework!
And in other news, there is a new function in the "Store Items" menu. It is the ability to turn off everything at once instead of each individual item card, which I think is very useful. I took some pictures.

My Poptropican Before

The "Turn Off Special Effects" function is with the item pages.

It will ask you if you want to turn them off. Don't worry. Look at what it does.

My Poptropican After

Brought to you by the Fuzzy-B research team.

No comments:

Post a Comment