Monday, August 6, 2012

The Return of the Evil Dr. Hare!

So I was looking at the creators blog today and I saw this...
Can it be?
I thought he was stranded in space?
How did he return?
Where did he get that stylin' suit?

The doctor is in... again?


Uh oh. This can't be good...

avatar image
CAPTAIN CRAWFISH
 It is official, Dr. Hare is returning to Poptropica! It appears that Black Widow wont be the first villain to get a sequel! Maybe he will team up with her? Either way we have no detail so we will have to wait and see what's to come!
Also remember, if you are having trouble with the new ParaNorman advertisement  check out the post below this for the guide on how to beat those zombies!

2 comments:

  1. I'm predicting that when you go into space on this island, you'll meet Dr. Hare who had built something to help him survive in space because, well, he's a mad scientist. I'm still wondering whether he's a bunny or a crazy Poptropican in a suit... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think that he thinks he is a real bunny.

    ReplyDelete