Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Pirate Ninja??

A Pirate Ninja?? That is correct! According to the new PCB post, Captain Crawfish's favorite ilsand is Red Dragon!


Creators' favorite Islands: Captain Crawfish's pick

Over the next week, we'll be sharing the Poptropica creators' picks for their favorite Islands. Today: Captain Crawfish.

My favorite is Red Dragon Island. I love the art for old Japan, and I especially like all the cool ninja powers you learn to use near the end. You wouldn't expect an old sea salt with a peg leg could master the grappling hook, but I did it!

avatar image
CAPTAIN CRAWFISH
 So does this make Captain Crawfish a pirate ninja? I guess it does. What do you think the other Creators will pick? Comment and tell me your guesses!

In other news...

 If I would have had a 6x multiplier instead of a 5x multiplier I would have had 3,437,950 points!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment