Monday, July 19, 2010

What's all the hub bin about this new PCB post?

What's all the Hub-bub?
One of the places you'll visit on Steamworks Island is what we call the Hub. It's a sight to see! A rickety tower, a massive drawbridge, and pot-bellied steam stoves powering everything. Safe to say that you've never seen anything like the Hub before.

Er, at least, you won't have seen anything like it. To start with, this marvel of modern engineering just looked like this:


Yes, it's hard to see what all the hubbub is about -- yet. Just wait until you see how this one develops!


BINARY BARD

Seems interesting but I don't think it could be a MULTIPLAYER ROOM....... Since I posted this on my iPod there is no picture. The link tho the pcb post is http://blog.poptropica.com/ and omg 11 minutes after reading the post for the first time there were only 6 votes in the like it love it thing so I must have been one of the first to see it but I didn't look at the like it love it things so I know I was in the top five and from the time it was posted and the time there was 6 votes I bet I was the first one but not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment