Thursday, June 7, 2012

These posters look pretty wimpy...

The first wave of items promoting the newest island, Wimpy Wonde Boardwalk!

Wimpy Boardwalk extras now available!

We're making a splash to start the summer. Now, when you visit the Wimpy Boardwalk info page, you can download a new desktop wallpaper and printable poster!

Wimpy Boardwalk is coming soon to Poptropica. Keep reading our blog for the latest news!

avatar image
SHARK BOY

Is it just me or does this beach kinda look like a dump? Any way here is a photo of the Printable Poster.
I still can't wait for the new Members Only Items. They seem like they will be pretty cool. I have long awaited for a swim suit in Poptropica (other than that guy in Early Poptropica in the cavern)...
In other news, CC tells us what it takes to win the newly released Poptropolis Games!
 

Going for the gold

The good thing about the Poptropolis Games is that you don't need to place first in every event in order to win the gold medallion. The winner of the Games is the one with the best overall performance, which means you can have a few clunkers and still come out on top.

It's a good thing, too! Some of these events are tough. I laid an egg on the pole vault the last time I played.

Some of you may have already won the gold medallion, but has anybody out there placed first in every single event? That's a feat we'd love to see!

Remember, Poptropolis Games is open to Members now. It will be available for everyone to play on June 14.

avatar image
CAPTAIN CRAWFISH

For me, Archery, Diving, and Javelin are some of the easiest while Weight Lifting, Hurtles, and Pole Vault are some of the harder ones. How about you? Have you ever gotten all firsts? The best I have done was around 5 firsts, 2 seconds, 1 fourth, and 1 seventh. Not to great, eh? But I have won it 3/4 times I have played it though. That first time is really hard so remember to do the practicing before you actually compete in the event. Finally, what do you think happened to the Space themed island that had previews popping up in the Daily Pop? Strange... Until next time!
Some of the Space themed Daily Pop posts.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for rookie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
    Also visit my blog post POP Music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I all ways enjoy positive comments! If you are an aspiring blogger remember to all ways do your research! The more research, interesting facts, not widely known info, etc. the better the post, and the better the posts the better the blog! Make sure to get facts right, and put in the time to find the good stuff.
      Hope this helps!
      ~Fuzzy-B

      Delete